Creating this emulsion-based cleanser could be accomplished without the crucial water component. You simply add the water yourself and the cleanser will turn from a semi-solid, clay texture to lotion you can easily apply to your face. I used an All-Star cast of ingredients to bring a potent cocktail of skin superfoods. Impurities from a long day’s work will be drawn in by the French Green Clay. While our blend of Pumpkin, Hemp seed, Sunflower, and Babassu oils will help replenish healthy fatty acids required to nourish and breakdown makeup, dirt, and dead skin cells.
Simply use the small wooden spatula to scrap out the equivalent of a 3rd of it’s length. Apply to you palm. With lukewarm water add a few drops to you palm and start mixing water to cleanser to until the green color turns to white. Add water until it reaches lotion like texture. Apply to face and neck, wait for a few seconds before washing off with lukewarm water.
- *Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil
- *Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Stearic Acid
- Polawax NF
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol NF
- *Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil
- Illite (and) Kaolin (French GREEN Clay)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit-E)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit-C)
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Propylene Glycol
- *Certified Organic